Have you ever tried filing an FIR for kidnapping and you are denied?

Reasons: In cases such as Kidnapping, no complaint can be filed for kidnapping before 24 hours since the person is missing as Per Law says.

Remedies: In such cases, you can write an application describing the case in detail and take the complaint number. Once you find at least one relevant document you can report to the police and convert the complaints to FIR.

Recommendations: Always file a written complaint in such cases and take a duly sealed & signed acknowledgment from the police authority. This may further be used as an FIR or to file a private complaint in the court.